Monday, January 26, 2009

Mailbox Monday- January 26, 2009

Mailbox Monday: Here's what I got in my mailbox this week:


TUESDAY:












The Christmas Bunny- Arnold Rabin--Frugal Reader (for my kindergarten class)
I Can't Wait Until Christmas- Linda Lee Maifair-- Frugal Reader (for my kindergarten class)

WEDNESDAY


Dead Witches Tell No Tales (Every Which Way But Dead & A Fistful of Charms #3, #4)- Kim Harrison--TitleTrader









Your Coffin or Mine?- Kimberly Raye--Frugal Reader auction






Disney Princess Happily Ever After Stories (for my Kindergarten classroom)






A Lion Among Men- Gregory Maguire-- Bookclubgirl






FRIDAY





Untamed (#4)- PC Cast & Kristin Cast -- Frugal Reader Book Ring







Kitty Takes a Holiday (#3)- Carrie Vaughn-- Title Trader






Kitty and the Silver Bullet (#4)- Carrie Vaughn-- Title Trader


The Littlest Christmas Elf- Nancy Buss-- Frugal Reader (for my kindergarten class)
The Poky Little Puppy's Busy Counting Book- Rita Balducci-- Frugal Reader (for my kindergarten class)
The Icky Sticky Frog- Dawn Bentley-- Frugal Reader (for my Kindergarten class)

2 comments:

  1. Wow - you had a great week! I love the cover of Queen Esther. :) Happy Reading!

    Here's my Mailbox! ~ Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for stopping by the 'mailbox' this week. I see a lot of bloggers reading the Charlaine Harris books. They look good but I'm just not into vampires.

    ReplyDelete