Friday, October 16, 2009

Food 4 Thought Friday- October 16, 2009


Breakfast
Would you or have you ever gone sky diving? No, but I really want to. I would have to have really strong guy though because I know once I got up in the air I would freak out and not want to go, and I would want the guy I was strapped to, ignore me and jump anyways!
Lunch
What do you think about President Obama receiving the Noble Peace Prize? Nothing much...I like him, but I guess I'm just not into the whole Peace Prize thing
Dinner
What is the last movie you saw? Did you enjoy it? Hmm--G.I. Joe, I think...it was okay...defiintely Kory's pick. We're going to see Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs tonight
Midnight Snack
How much of a worrier are you? An extreme worrier...if there is something for me to worry, about I do! My boyfriend says I worry way too much, but I can't help it!
Recipe of the Week (instead of your recipe for life, what is it just for this week?) When you have a three day weekend coming up, the four day work week seems longer than the normal five day one!

1 comment:

  1. Cool. I never saw this meme before. Looks like fun. Maybe I'll join.

    I love your background.

    ReplyDelete