*This is a challenge that anyone can join, no matter what types of books they like to read. You should be able to find books from any genre that will work.
*Dates: January 1, 2009 through December 31, 2009
*The Challenge: Choose one book from each of the following categories.
1. A book with a "profession" in its title. Examples might include: The Book Thief, The Island of Dr. Moreau, The Historian
2.A book with a "time of day" in its title. Examples might include: Twilight, Four Past Midnight, The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time
3. A book with a "relative" in its title. Examples might include: Eight Cousins, My Father's Dragon, The Daughter of Time
4. A book with a "body part" in its title. Examples might include: The Bluest Eye, Bag of Bones, The Heart of Darkness
5. A book with a "building" in its title. Examples might include: Uncle Tom's Cabin, Little House on the Prairie, The Looming Tower
6. A book with a "medical condition" in its title. Examples might include: Insomnia, Coma, The Plague
*You may overlap books with other challenges, but please don't use the same book for more than one category.
*If you join, please leave a comment here with a link to your challenge page, and click on the image above to leave a comment on the original page as well.
Here is a link to my original post: What's In A Name Challenge
TIME OF DAY-The Midnight Twins by Jacquelyn Mitchard
RELATIVE- American Wife by Curtis Sittenfeld
BODY PART- In Over Her Head by Judi Fennell
BUILDING- Wait Till Your Vampire Gets Home by Michele Bardsley
MEDICAL CONDITION- Dead End Dating by Kimberly Raye