Sunday, October 25, 2009

The Sunday Salon- October 25, 2009


Not too much happened this past week. I went to Halloween Horror Nights with some friends on Wednesday night. The past couple of years I have gone and those years I felt like I was getting too old to go--it was being over-run with teenagers. But I think since we went on a school night this year, there wasn't so many kids and I really enjoyed myself.

I finished and reviewed the following books this week:

Hex Appeal by Linda Wisdom






Viola in Reel Life by Adriana Trigiani






I fulfilled items in the following challenges this week:
Paranormal 999 Challenge: Ghosts (can also be used as witches, vampires, were-animals)
A to Z Reading Challenge: X

I am currently reading The Demon King and I by Candace Havens and up next is Wild Blue Under by Judi Fennell.

No comments:

Post a Comment