Friday, October 23, 2009

Friday Fill-In- October 23, 2009

1. The crickets sing, but I don't hear them in my condo.
2. I want to be with you, wherever you are.
3. I want to get far away from the Swine Flue (I just found out one of kindergarten students has it).
4. I wanted to be a famous actress; this was a dream.
5. But as for me I have the more realistic job of kindergarten teacher.
6. Wilmington, Delaware is originally where I come from
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing, tomorrow my plans include sleeping in and watch Gator football and Sunday, I want to find a way to not have to work so early!


  1. All the crickets around here are snugged in for the winter.

  2. Good luck on the swine flu front. No one in our area has it yet; but it has my hubby completely freaked out.

    Happy belated Friday Fill-In! :)