Friday, October 23, 2009

Friday Fill-In- October 23, 2009



1. The crickets sing, but I don't hear them in my condo.
2. I want to be with you, wherever you are.
3. I want to get far away from the Swine Flue (I just found out one of kindergarten students has it).
4. I wanted to be a famous actress; this was a dream.
5. But as for me I have the more realistic job of kindergarten teacher.
6. Wilmington, Delaware is originally where I come from
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing, tomorrow my plans include sleeping in and watch Gator football and Sunday, I want to find a way to not have to work so early!
http://fridayfillins.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. All the crickets around here are snugged in for the winter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on the swine flu front. No one in our area has it yet; but it has my hubby completely freaked out.

    Happy belated Friday Fill-In! :)

    ReplyDelete