Friday, October 9, 2009

Food 4 Thought Friday- October 9, 2009

Would you rather be really hungry or really tired? Really tired...if I get really hungry then I start to feel very nauseous
What is your favorite thing about blogging? Meeting other bloggers!
If you were given three hours to do anything, but could not clean or catch-up on things you were behind on, how would you spend it? There are many things I'd like to do out of the house, but if I had to spend that time in the house, then curled up on a couch reading a book and eating popcorn while my boyfriend watched tv
Midnight Snack
Are you persistent or do you give up easily? Both...mainly persistent about things since I'm so stubborn...if I feel intimidated by someone, I give up easily though
Recipe of the Week (instead of your recipe for life, what is it just for this week?) I hate cleaning even more than I orginally thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment