Friday, October 23, 2009

Food 4 Thought Friday- October 23, 2009


Breakfast
What was your high and low of the week? My high was watching the Gators squeak by with a win and my low is a tie between having a cold and finding out one of my kindergarten student has the H1N1 virus/swine flu!
Lunch
What is something you used to do religiously that you no longer do? watching a lot of movies from Netflix..now we have so many DVRd shows that we have to catch up on
Dinner
What is something you now do that you never in your wildest dreams thought you would be doing? teaching--I grew up saying I would never be a teacher and now I love it!
Midnight Snack
How much do you enjoy Halloween? It's okay...I think I will love it again when I finally have kids and get to see their excitement
Recipe of the Week (instead of your recipe for life, what is it just for this week?)If you stay out late in the rain, you will probably come down with a cold (I know this is often said to be a myth, but it happens quite often to me!)

1 comment: