Friday, October 16, 2009

Friday Fill-In- October 16, 2009



1. So are we going to really have time to go to Red Lobster for all you can eat shrimp at 6:30 and really make it to the movie at 8:10?
2. Watching Gator football tomorrow and Jaguar football on Sunday is what's up ahead.
3. I love to read and eat popcorn.
4. I always have a book with me of some sort.
5. I walk a straight line--I like to follow the rules.
6. Love is the true elixir of life!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to dinner with Kory and the Goldsteins and then to see Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs, tomorrow my plans include driving home to Orange Park with Kory to see my parents and watch the Gator football game on tv (and a stop at the half-priced books on the way up) and Sunday, I want to be at the stadium to watch the Jaguars win a game!!

2 comments:

  1. I like your blog background. I love books too. Being homeschoolers we have tons of them.
    Thanks for the comment on my blog.
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a booklover, too. I wish we had a Half Price books down here in Florida. I love visiting them when I visit my dad in Cincinnati.

    Have a great weekend.

    My Friday fill-ins are here

    ReplyDelete