Friday, August 13, 2010

Friday Fill-In- August 13, 2010

Friday Fill-In

1. Music is a must while I'm driving.
2. More sleep is what I like first thing in the morning.
3. The first thing I said this morning was: I love you.
4. Some frozen stir-fry dinner thingy; it's what's for dinner tonight.
5. It's all been done before.
6. Reading is what I feel like doing right now.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing, tomorrow my plans include playing laser tag for a friend's birthday and Sunday, I want to pull off a good bridal shower that I am throwing for my friend!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you've got a great weekend planned! Have fun with the laser tag (and the shower, too)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, music is a must while driving!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, music while driving! No one I've read has said that one yet. Good answer!

    ReplyDelete