Friday, August 27, 2010

Friday Fill-In- August 27, 2010


Friday Fill-In

1. You do your thing; I do mine and sometimes we'll do them together.
2. Being exhausted is what's been on my mind on and off all day.
3. Remember when slap braclets were in (like silly bands are now)?
4. The Florida Gators, popcorn, and books are three of my favorite obsessions :-)
5. During the last year I have read more books than I ever have before.
6. The fact that I get to sleep in tomorrow puts a smile on my face.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to using one of my birthday dinner coupons early at Landrys, tomorrow my plans include a fantasy football draft and Sunday, I want to leave work early!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on reading so many books! Wish I could say the same, but I think I've had a real slow-down this summer. Hope you have a great weekend, and thanks for visiting me at Joysweb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come to think of it, I think I read more books this year than any other year, also. How was the dinner at Landrys? Have a great week-end.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You play FF? Me too! Its so much fun! :)

    ReplyDelete