Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday- August 4, 2010

This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:

Paranormalcy
by Kiersten White
Publication Release Date: August 31, 2010

From Goodreads:

Sixteen-year-old Evie's job is bagging and tagging paranormals. Possessing the strange ability to see through their glamours, she works for the International Paranormal Containment Agency. But when someone--or something--starts taking out the vamps, werewolves, and other odd beasties she's worked hard to help become productive members of society, she's got to figure it out before they all disappear and the world becomes utterly normal.

Normal is so overrated.

8 comments:

  1. I'm definitely looking forward to Paranormalcy! I keep hearing how awesome it is,

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks fab - can't wait for it to arrive as I preordered it ages ago

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, yes. This one is on my TBR list too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Almost time for this one!! I am so excited to get my hands on this one, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one's also on my wishlist! It sounds like a light & fresh approach to YA paranormal novels.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am waiting on this one too. Just love the premise and the cover.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm looking forward to this one too! Hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm excited about this one too! Plus, I love the cover. Great pick :)

    ReplyDelete