Sunday, August 8, 2010

The Sunday Salon- August 8, 2010

The Sunday Salon

The rest of our vacation in Hilton Head was so nice!  I love our time spent up there.  I can't believe this is the last week of summer vacation.  I always get a panic-y feeling this time every year.  As much as I look forward to the new group of kiddos coming into my room, I also stress about getting ready for them!

I finished and reviewed the following books this week:
Waxed by Robert Rave
Rich Again by Anna Maxted
Holly's Inbox: Scandal in the City by Holly Denham
House Rules by Jodi Picoult









I fulfilled items in the following challenges this week:
2010 100+ Reading Challenge: 99, 101, 102, 103

I am currently reading Crusade by Nancy Holder & Debbie Viguie and up next is Seven Year Switch by Claire Cook.

2 comments:

  1. I loved House Rules...I have another book by Anna Maxted on my stacks...must get to it.

    Have a great week.

    Here's my salon:

    http://accidentalmoments.wordpress.com/2010/08/08/the-sunday-salon-august-8/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilton Head is beautiful! Happy vacation while it lasts. And as a teacher, I completely understand your feelings about going back. Sometimes people don't think that it is not only the students who get back to school anxiety dreams. But it always turn out ok, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete