Sunday, August 15, 2010

The Sunday Salon- August 15, 2010

The Sunday Salon

I spent this last week enjoying the time off before we head back to school for Pre-Planning tomorrow.  The summer went by way too fast!  Ugh!  Today I had a bridal shower for a friend.  This is the first time I have ever thrown a party (never even threw one in college, always just went to friends' parties) and I was so stressed out, but I think it went really well and everyone seemed to have a good time!

I finished and reviewed the following books this week:
Crusade by Nancy Holder & Debbie Viguie
My Soul to Keep by Rachel Vincent
Delirium by Lauren Oliver
Seven Year Switch by Claire Cook
The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner by Stephenie Meyer








I fulfilled items in the following challenges this week:
A to Z Challenge: V
2010 100+ Reading Challenge: 104, 105, 106, 107, 109
2010 Young Adult Reading Challenge: 75, 76, 77, 78
ARC Reading Challenge 2010: 73, 74
TwentyTen Reading Challenge: Shiny & New #1
 
I am currently reading I Can't Keep My Own Secrets: Six-Word Memoirs By Teens Famous and Obscure edited by Smith Magazine and up next is Violet Wings by Victoria Hanley.

No comments:

Post a Comment