Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Teaser Tuesday- August 31, 2010


TEASER TUESDAYS asks you to:
Grab your current read.Let the book fall open to a random page.
Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!
Please avoid spoilers!

My two teasers:

"My eyes felt like they'd pop out of my face.  'What did you say?' I almost shouted."
~pg 99, The Mystery of the Third Lucretia by Susan Runholt

3 comments:

  1. Hrm.. I've never seen this book before, but it looks interesting!

    Here's mine from Wicked Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great teaser, I like the image. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/08/teaser-tuesdays-i-curse-the-river-of-time.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm unfamiliar with this one, but the teaser is great.

    Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete