Sunday, August 29, 2010

The Sunday Salon- August 29, 2010


The Sunday Salon

So I survived the first week of school but boy am I exhausted!  The kids are wild and they tire me out!  This is a big week coming up.  I turn 30 on Wednesday (blah!  so not looking forward to that!  I always said that I wanted to be married with 2 kids by the time I turned 30 and I'm not even engaged yet.  So far behind) and the first Gator game of the season is on Saturday. My best friend, who has been living in Europe for the past 5 months, is coming home for my birthday and we're going to a bar to watch the game. Go Gators!

I finished and reviewed the following books this week:
Extraordinary by Nancy Werlin
Nevermore by Kelly Creagh
Paranormalcy by Kiersten White











I fulfilled items in the following challenges this week:
2010 100+ Reading Challenge: 115, 116, 117
2010 Young Adult Reading Challenge: 84, 85, 86
ARC Reading Challenge 2010: 81, 82, 83
2010 Debut Author Challenge: 33, 34
 
I am currently reading The Mystery of the Third Lucretia and up next is Rescuing Seneca Crane, both by Susan Runholt.

1 comment: