Monday, January 2, 2012

In My Mailbox- January 2, 2012

In My Mailbox: Here's what came in my mailbox this week

TUESDAY
How to Save a Life- Sara Zarr--review for an Around the World ARC Tour











WEDNESDAY
Witchful Thinking- H.P. Mallory--won from Library Thing











Bloodrose- Andrea Cremer--review for an Around the World ARC Tour











Still Waters- Emma Carlson Berne--review for an Around the World ARC Tour










FRIDAY
Wings of the Wicked (Angelfire #2)- Courtney Allison Moulton--review for an Around the World ARC Tour

1 comment:

  1. BLOODROSE!! I'm in desperate need to finish reading my ARC, but I also can't wait to buy the finished novel tomorrow! And I'm super jealous that you get to read Wings of the Wicked before publication! I loved Angelfire.

    Great books this week and happy reading!!

    ReplyDelete