Sunday, January 29, 2012

The Sunday Salon- January 29, 2012

The Sunday Salon


My friend and I ran another 5k yesterday.  This one was through both Universal parks.  It was fun but it was cold so I was having a hard time breathing and in pain for pretty much the whole thing.  But it's so weird because the last one we ran at the beginning of January, I felt sooo good the whole time and our time for that race was a whole minute more than this race where I felt poorly the whole time!  Why is that?  I'm sore today though!  I start my new running for a 10k training program this week.  We'll see how that goes.  We have our first 10k in March!

I finished and reviewed the following book in the past week:
A Want So Wicked by Suzanne Young
Dreaming Awake (Falling Under #2) by Gwen Hayes











I fulfilled items in the following challenges in the past week:
2012 Reading Challenge 150+: 10, 11
2012 ARC Reading Challenge: 8, 9
2012 Young Adult Reading Challenge: 8, 9

I am currently reading Slide by Jill Hathaway and up next, if I don't get any more tour books, is A Closer Look by Karen DelleCava.

No comments:

Post a Comment