Sunday, January 8, 2012

The Sunday Salon- January 8, 2012

The Sunday Salon

I had a short week at school this week.  A friend and I took Friday off to run a 5k at Disney.  We ran for a little bit longer than we normally do before we started walking, but our time was a minute worse.  Boo!  But we're gonna try a 10k in March I think!

I finished and reviewed the following book in the past week:
Bloodrose (Nightshade #3) by Andrea Cremer
It Takes a Witch by Heather Blake 
Still Waters by Emma Carlson Berne











I fulfilled items in the following challenges in the past week: 
2012 Reading Challenge 150+: 1, 2, 3
2012 ARC Reading Challenge: 1, 2, 3
2012 Young Adult Reading Challenge: 1, 2
2012 Immortal Reading Challenge: Shifters/Werewolves 1
 
I am currently reading Wings of the Wicked (Angelfire #2) by Courtney Allison Moulton and up next is Fracture by Megan Miranda.

No comments:

Post a Comment