Monday, January 16, 2012

The Sunday Salon- January 15, 2012

The Sunday Salon


Yesterday one of my friends and I drove up to my hometown so we could go see Wicked with my mom.  This is my 8th or 9th time seeing it.  I just love it!  I probably annoyed my mom and friend because I was mouthing every line and song!  After the show, we met my dad in the hotel bar across the street and we saw and overheard a cast member talking to a group of other people.  I got a picture with her.  But we can't figure out who she was!  We think she was Glinda, but aren't sure because it doesn't look like any of the pictures I could find of the actress online!

I finished and reviewed the following book in the past week:
Wings of the Wicked (Angelfire #2) by Courtney Allison Moulton
Fracture by Megan Miranda












I fulfilled items in the following challenges in the past week: 2012 Reading Challenge 150+: 4, 5
2012 ARC Reading Challenge: 4, 5 
2012 Young Adult Reading Challenge: 3, 4
2012 Sophomore Reading Challenge: 1
2012 Immortal Reading Challenge: Angels and Demons 1
2012 Mammoth Book Challenge: 1
2012 Debut Author Challenge: 1
Completely Contemp Challenge 2012: 2012-1
2012 Standalone Reading Challenge: 1

I am currently reading Hallowed (Unearthly #2) by Cynthia Hand and if I don't get anymore tour books, then up next is The Yoga Club by Cooper Lawrence.

No comments:

Post a Comment