Friday, March 1, 2013

2013 Outdo Yourself Reading Challenge-- March Update


2013 Outdo Yourself Reading Challenge

Reading Challenge Details:

  • Runs January 1, 2013 – December 31, 2013 (books read prior to 1/1/2013 do not count towards the challenge). You can join at anytime. Sign up on The Book Vixen’s blog.
  • The goal is to outdo yourself by reading more books in 2013 than you did in 2012. See the different levels below and pick the one that works best for you. You can move up a level as often as you’d like but no moving down.
  • Books can be any format (bound, ebook, audio).
  • Novellas that are at least 100 pages in length, as well as full-length novels, will count for this reading challenge.
  • Re-reads and crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed.
  • Grab the reading challenge button and post this reading challenge on your blog to track your progress. Please include a link back to this sign-up post so others can join the reading challenge too. You do not have to be a book blogger to participate; you can track your progress on Goodreads or LibraryThing.



Levels: Getting my heart rate up – Read 1–5 more books
Out of breath – Read 6–10 more books
Breaking a sweat – Read 11–15 more books
I’m on fire! – Read 16+ more books



I am not going to keep a list of the books I'm reading.  I am just going to keep track of how many books I am up to for each month on the last day of the month.  I read 93 books in 2012.

~I am going to try for the Getting My Heart Rate Up level first.

January:7
February: 12
March:
April:
May:
June:
July:
August:
September:
October:
November:
December:

No comments:

Post a Comment