Monday, March 18, 2013

In My Mailbox- March 18, 2013

In My Mailbox: Here's what I got in my mailbox last week


TUESDAY
All That Falls (Etherlin #2)- Kimberly Frost--Bookmooch











WEDNESDAY
The Demon’s Covenant (The Demon’s Lexicon #2)- Sarah Rees Brennan











FRIDAY
Promises to Keep- Jane Green--PaperbackSwap











Siege and Storm (The Grisha #2)- Leigh Bardugo--review for an Around the World ARC Tour










The Rules (Project Paper Doll #1)- Stacey Kade--review for an Around the World ARC Tour










Life After Theft-Aprilynne Pike--review for an Around the World ARC Tour











Things I Can’t Forget- Miranda Kenneally--received from friend




3 comments:

  1. Ohhh nice! I tried to get The Rules from NetGalley...denied *Sigh* Oh well I'll have it eventually :D Good haul :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like Jane Green although I haven't read any of her books in awhile! I got The Rules too, looks good

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look forward to your review of Siege and Storm! Still haven't read it, but I hear it is fantastic. :)

    ~Sabrina@iheart y.a.fiction

    ReplyDelete