Sunday, March 10, 2013

The Sunday Salon- March 10, 2013

The Sunday Salon
This weekend the hubby and I drove home so I could run in 15k.  It's the biggest 15k in the US.  It's the first time that I would run a race by myself.  I waited with one of my best friends from high school and then stayed with her for the first 29 minutes.  I've only run that long consecutively once before and I could definitely feel it later in the race.  I then did my  normal 2min run/1 min walk intervals and I only finished 3 mins and 42 seconds behind my friend so I was pretty proud of  myself!

I finished and reviewed the following book last week:
Poison by Bridget Zinn











I fulfilled items in the following challenges last week:
2013 150+ Reading Challenge: 15
2013 ARC Reading Challenge: 10
2013 Debut Author Challenge: 6
2013 Young Adult Reading Challenge: 12
2013 Standalone Reading Challenge: 3
2013 Quick Fix Challenge: 6

I am currently reading Love in the Time of Global Warming by Francesca Lia Block and up next will probably be a tour book.

No comments:

Post a Comment