Monday, March 18, 2013

The Sunday Salon- March 17, 2013

The Sunday Salon
The hubby and I booked a Disney cruise!  I am sooo excited!  This will be my 16th cruise but only my second Disney one.  And we got a great cast member rate for a Verandah so they'll be a balcony too!  I can't wait to be relaxing and reading out there.  Plus, the day we dock at Castaway Cay, they have a 5k.  Another Disney race to add to my list!

I finished and reviewed the following book last week:
Love in the Time of Global Warming by Fransesca Lia Block












I fulfilled items in the following challenges last week:
2013 150+ Reading Challenge: 16
2013 ARC Reading Challenge: 11

2013 Young Adult Reading Challenge: 13
2013 Standalone Reading Challenge: 4

2013 Quick Fix Challenge: 7 

I am currently reading Before I Wake by Rachel Vincent and up next is The Rising by Kelley Armstrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment