Sunday, March 31, 2013

The Sunday Salon- March 31, 2013

The Sunday Salon
Happy Easter!  This past week was spring break.  I'm so sad it's over.  This next week is going to take forever to go by since we leave for our cruise next Sunday!  And since I'm not bringing my laptop *gulp!*, there won't be any posts until I get back!
I finished and reviewed the following book last week:
The Rules (Project Paper Doll #1) by Stacey Kade











Siege and Storm (The Grisha #2) by Leigh Bardugo












I fulfilled items in the following challenges last week:
2013 150+ Reading Challenge: 18, 19
2013 ARC Reading Challenge: 12, 13
2013 Young Adult Reading Challenge: 15, 16

2013 Sophomore Reading Challenge: 2

 

I am currently reading The Storyteller by Jodi Picoult and if I don't get any more tour books then I will start Invisible Girl by Mary Hanlon Stone.

No comments:

Post a Comment