Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Teaser Tuesday- March 16, 2010


TEASER TUESDAYS asks you to:
Grab your current read.Let the book fall open to a random page.
Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!
Please avoid spoilers!

My two teasers:

" 'In there' turned out to be a medium-size den--surprisingly cozy, with smudged walls, velvet curtains drawn across the windows, and cloth-draped armchairs marooned like fat, colorful icebergs in a sea of nubbly beige carpeting.  A hot-pink couch was made up with sheets and a blanket."
~pg 136, City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare

5 comments:

  1. hot pink couch -- love it!

    here is my teaser

    plus a video of the hunt for the perfect photo for the book's cover -- fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh a teaser that grabs one's attention! I am going to look closer at this book. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/03/teaser-tuesdays-captivity.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this book! I hope you are too! Great teaser. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to read this series. I hope that you enjoy your book. Here's mine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still haven't read this yet!!! But it looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete