Sunday, March 28, 2010

The Sunday Salon- March 28, 2010

The Sunday Salon

So Friday was the start of Spring Break--yay!  Yesterday Kory and I went to watch the Braves spring training game.  We sat on the lawn seats so it was nice to just stretch out.  And I didn't get burnt like I thought I did.  Early Tuesday morning we fly out to Denver to visit Kory's family.  I just hope the weather isn't too cold!

I finished and reviewed the following books this week:
Whisper by Phoebe Kitanidis

City of Glass by Cassandra Clare
Zombie Queen of Newbury High by Amanda Ashby








I fulfilled items in the following challenges this week:
A to Z Challenge: K
2010 100+ Reading Challenge: 38, 39, 41
2010 Young Adult Reading Challenge: 28, 29, 30
2010 Debut Author Challenge: 11
ARC Reading Challenge 2010: 26, 28
 
I am currently reading Ruined by Paula Morris and up next is The Returners by Gemma Malley.

No comments:

Post a Comment