Sunday, March 21, 2010

The Sunday Salon- March 14, 2010

The Sunday Salon

So today Kory and I went to the Disney Fairytale Wedding Open House.  No, I'm not engaged yet (although I'm hoping its coming soon!) But I know I want to get married there and Kory actually agreed to go with me, so we went!  Everything was so beautiful!  It makes me want to plan a wedding!

I finished and reviewed the following books this week:
The Girl Who Chased the Moon by Sarah Addison Allen
Beautiful Dead, Book 1: Jonas by Eden Maguire
City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare








I fulfilled items in the following challenges this week:
2010 100+ Reading Challenge: 34, 34, 37
ARC Reading Challenge 2010: 23, 24
2010 Chick Lit Challenge: 4
2010 Young Adult Reading Challenge: 25, 27

I am currently reading Whisper by Phoebe Kitanidis and up next is City of Glass by Cassandra Clare.

No comments:

Post a Comment