Sunday, August 28, 2011

The Sunday Salon- August 28, 2011

The Sunday Salon

I am exhausted!  This was the first week of school.  And I always forget how young and little they the kindergarteners are at the beginning of school.  And this group needs lots of reminders.  And then yesterday we had our Magic Kingdom photo shoot.  It was soooo much fun and I can't wait to see the pictures!  But I  had to get up at 3am for hair and makeup.  I slept in late today, but I'm still tired!  My birthday is this Thursday, so here's hoping for a good week!

I finished and reviewed the following books in the past week:
Crossed by Ally Condie
Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins












I fulfilled items in the following challenges in the past week:
2011 100+ Reading Challenge: 76, 77
2011 ARC Reading Challenge: 60, 61
2011 Young Adult Reading Challenge: 58, 59
2011 YA Contemporary Challenge: 13

I am currently reading As I Wake by Elizabeth Scott and up next is Hades by Alexandra Adornetto.

No comments:

Post a Comment