Wednesday, November 14, 2012

The Sunday Salon- November 11, 2012

The Sunday Salon

Yeah, this is a little late :)  On Saturday, 3 friends and I ran in Disney's Wine & Dine Half Marathon.  It was our first 13.1 miler!  We were a little nervous, but I had a blast!  One of my friends said she will never do another half marathon, another friend said she'll do the other 2 we're signed up for and the third is hooked like me!  I felt really good the whole time and around mile 11 I even got a burst of energy!  Now we're training for the Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend Half Marathon in January!

I finished and reviewed the following books last week:
Mind Games by Kiersten White










I fulfilled items in the following challenges last week:
2012 Reading Challenge 150+: 80
2012 ARC Reading Challenge: 66
2012 Young Adult Reading Challenge: 69

I read Shards & Ashes edited by Kelley Armstrong and Melissa Marr next and am currently reading Touch of Death by Kelly Hashway.

No comments:

Post a Comment