Monday, June 17, 2013

The Sunday Salon- June 16, 2013

The Sunday Salon
Happy Father's Day!  I'm so lucky to have the best Daddy in the world!  I'm so glad its summer break!  I've been enjoying running in the mornings then cuddling with my puppy.  Tuesday was me and my hubby's 2 year anniversary.  We spent the night at Port Orleans Riverside at Disney.  Yes, we both work for Disney, but it's still nice just to get a night out!

I finished and reviewed the following books last week:
Dirty Little Secret by Jennifer Echols











I fulfilled items in the following challenges last week:
2013 150+ Reading Challenge: 30
2013 ARC Reading Challenge: 21
2013 Young Adult Reading Challenge: 25
2013 Standalone Reading Challenge: 8
2013 Quick Fix Challenge: 13


Right now I am reading Requiem by Lauren Oliver and next up (if I don't get a tour book) is Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas.

No comments:

Post a Comment