Friday, April 23, 2010

The Friday 56- April 23, 2010


1. Grab the book nearest you. Right now.
2. Turn to page 56.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post that sentence (plus one or two others if you like).
5. Post a link along with your post back to Storytime with Tonya and Friends.

"Crumple my letter if it brings you solace.  Whether you come to ease my passage into the next world or not, understand that I must send what I carried with me in shame to Australia, back to San Fransisco, to you."
~From Everlasting by Angie Frazier
 

2 comments:

  1. That's beautiful! I don't know if I could take an entire book written like that, but if it was occasional passages, wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melancholy but at the same time simply gorgeous piece of prose. Thanks for sharing...

    jackie b central texas

    ReplyDelete