Friday, April 2, 2010

Friday Fill-In- April 2, 2010


Friday Fill-In

1. All you need is love.
2. Some of the things my kindergardeners say fills me with laughter.
3. Each generation, as it grows up, looks at the new generation and thinks that the new generation has it so easy.
4. Jealousy is something I have a hard time dealing with.
5. A trip to a warm tropical location is what I need.
6. Light the fireworks and you get back.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going downtown Denver, tomorrow my plans include going to Kory's sister's house and to Blackhawk to gamble and Sunday, I want to go home!

2 comments:

  1. Have a great weekend! Happy Easter. Nice Fill-in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tropical vacation sounds fantastic! Here are mine:
    http://beastmomma.squarespace.com/life-from-the-belly-of-the-bea/friday-fill-in-170.html

    ReplyDelete