Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Teaser Tuesday- April 20, 2010


TEASER TUESDAYS asks you to:
Grab your current read.Let the book fall open to a random page.
Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!
Please avoid spoilers!

My two teasers:

"Camille had been sailing with her father since she'd learned how to put one foot in front of the other, and knew the value of packing lightly.  With an easy tug, she pulled the trunk down the hall to the lip of the stairwell--the last trunk she would ever pack for a sea voyage with him."
~pg 1, Everlasting by Angie Frazier

3 comments:

  1. Well written teaser, I've added it to my TBR list.

    My teaser is at BookSake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good one, great teaser...Hope you enjoy it...Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this teaser! I can't wait to read Everlasting! :) My teaser is from Sisters Red.

    ReplyDelete