1. Anyone can join. You don't need a blog to participate.2. There are four levels:
--The Mini YA Reading Challenge – Read 12 Young Adult novels.
--Just My Size YA Reading Challenge – Read 25 Young Adult novels.
--Stepping It Up YA Reading Challenge – Read 50 Young Adult novels.
--Super Size Me YA Reading Challenge – Read 75 Young Adult novels.
3. Audio, eBooks, re-reads all count.
4. No need to list your books in advance. You may select books as you go. Even if you list them now, you can change the list if needed.
5. Challenge begins January 1st thru December, 2010.
I am going for the Stepping it Up level..if I can read more, then I'll change it later.
- Magic Under Glass by Jaclyn Dolamore
- Need by Carrie Jones
- Captivate by Carrie Jones
- A Match Made in High School by Kristin Walker
- The Naughty List by Suzanne Young
- Gone by Lisa McMann
- Explorer X-Alpha by LM Preston
- The Dark Divine by Bree Despain
- The Summoning by Kelley Armstrong
- The Awakening by Kelley Armstrong
- Eyes Like Stars by Lisa Mantchev
- In A Heartbeat by Loretta Ellsworth
- Give Up the Ghost by Megan Crewe
- Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
- City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
- Claire de Lune by Christine Johnson
- Still Sucks To Be Me by Kimberly Pauley
- Princess For Hire by Lindsey Leavitt
- Wish by Alexandra Bullen
- The Unwritten Rule by Elizabeth Scott
- Sing Me To Sleep by Angela Morrison
- For Keeps by Natasha Friend
- Dirty Little Secrets by C. J. Omololu
- Invisible Touch by Kelly Parra
- Beautiful Dead, Book 1: Jonas by Eden Maguire
- Winter Longing by Tricia Mills
- City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare
- Whisper by Phoebe Kitanidis
- City of Glass by Cassandra Clare
- Zombie Queen of Newbury High by Amanda Ashby
- Ruined by Paula Morris