Sunday, April 18, 2010

The Sunday Salon- April 18, 2010

The Sunday Salon

So not too much happened this week really.  I was still getting over whatever sickness I had last weekend so I slept a lot!

I finished and reviewed the following books this week:
Siren by Tricia Rayburn
Alexandra, Gone by Anna McPartlin
The Tension of Opposites by Kristina McBride


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I fulfilled items in the following challenges this week:
2010 100+ Reading Challenge: 46, 47, 48
2010 Young Adult Reading Challenge: 34, 35
2010 Debut Author Challenge: 12
ARC Reading Challenge 2010: 32, 33
A to Z Challenge: R
 
I am going back to finish reading My Own Personal Soap Opera by Libby Malin and up next is The Sweet Life of Stella Madison by Lara M. Zeises.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you are feeling better now!! Am impressed by your progress in the challenges! Have a good reading week!

    ReplyDelete