Friday, April 23, 2010

Friday Fill-In- April 23, 2010

Friday Fill-In

1. Where are my dreamsWhat happened to them?
2. If wishes were horses I would want of my own.
3. I'd like to see the Gators win another national championship.
4. When I was a teen, I thought I would be married with kids by now.
5. One of my mother's favorite sayings was you get more flies with honey than with vinegar.
6. I'd have a hard time doing without my friends.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Kory's family getting here, tomorrow my plans include going to the Disney Parks and Sunday, I want to get to relax at least a little!

2 comments:

  1. What a blessing to have such friends! I hope you have a wonderful weekend; thanks for visiting me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to be with you in disney parks.. ;-) I find Disney parks as one of the cool places.. And I like that #5. So then, have fun and enjoy..

    Here's My Friday Fill-Ins (4/24/10)... see yah.. ;-)

    ReplyDelete