Sunday, April 11, 2010

The Sunday Salon- April 11, 2010


The Sunday Salon

So this week on Wednesday night, we had conference night at school.  About halfway through the conferences, all of a sudden it hit me and I just didn't feel well.  And when I got home I was running a low fever.  Then Thursday morning it was a little higher and when I got home from school on Thursday it was pretty high so I had to call in sick.  I hate calling in sick--I like to prepare my kindergarteners for the fact that I won't there the next day.  Oh well.  Then today, I took a new OTC medicine that apparently my body doesn't like--it made me feel extremely intoxicated for about 4 hours--the room was spinning and I was lighthead and nauseous.  Ugh...I threw that one away!  Not such a great week and I only got two books read.

I finished and reviewed the following books this week:
Just Like Me, Only Better by Carol Snow
Perchance to Dream by Lisa Mantchev








I fulfilled items in the following challenges this week:
2010 100+ Reading Challenge: 44, 45
ARC Reading Challenge 2010: 30, 31
2010 Chick Lit Challenge: 6
2010 Young Adult Reading Challenge: 33
 
I am currently reading Siren by Tricia Rayburn then back to finishing My Own Personal Soap Opera by Libby Malin.

1 comment: