Friday, April 16, 2010

Friday Fill-In- April 16, 2010


Friday Fill-In

1. I'd like to get a good night's sleep.
2. One of my most favorite romantic memories is having a boyfriend write a poem for me.
3. Last night, I had Wendys for dinner.
4. Sorry for the mess, but don't worry, I will be cleaning all week.
5. Can we eat now?
6. One of my worst temptations is flavored popcornits just so hard to resist!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to dinner at Mimi's Cafe with Kory and the Goldsteins, tomorrow my plans include sleeping in and Sunday, I want to see one of my best friends from Denver who is in town for lunch, then go to dinner with another best friend for her birthday!

3 comments:

  1. I could go for a good night's sleep ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed, that is really romantic to have been wrote a poem for you especially if it is your bf who wrote.. what a cute one! I love it!

    Here's My Friday Fill-Ins (4/17/10), you may like to stop-by anytime.. ~hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  3. A good night's sleep soonds sooooo good right now! And your weekend sounds like fun! Enjoy!!!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete