Friday, April 30, 2010

Friday Fill-In- April 30, 2010


Friday Fill-In

1. I was hoping that it would happen by today.
2. I was in a rush and I left my book at home.
3. Why yes, I did enjoy the chocolate fondue for dessert tonight, thanks.
4. Kory's family was in my thoughts today.
5. One of my father's favorite sayings was "I love you punkin" (his nickname for me).
6. Being exhausted--I know that feeling!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to Relay for Life and dinner with hte Goldsteins, tomorrow my plans include relaxing and Sunday, I want to go get a massage!

1 comment:

  1. I wish I had Sunday plans like your's. =) (lol)

    Here are my Friday Fill-In answers - if you'd like to check them out! =)

    =) Happy REALLY REALLY belated Friday Fill-In! (lol) =)

    ReplyDelete