Friday, October 15, 2010

Friday Fill-In- October 15, 2010

Friday Fill-in

1. Wow, it's amazing that it is already the middle of October.
2. I love it when my boyfriend tells me I'm beautiful.
3. My favorite way to start a day is sleeping in.
4. I told him I wanted to carve one and he walked in the door holding a pumpkin.
5. I look out my window and see our parking lot.
6. My kindergartners is what I've been thinking about lately.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to see Cirq, tomorrow my plans include driving up to Gainesville and going to the Gator game and Sunday, I want to have fun at Food and Wine at Epcot with friends!

2 comments:

  1. I think everyone woman would agree with you on No 2. If only every woman had a boyfriend like you! As i'm flicking through a few of the other Friday Fillins, Im really enjoying seeing that variety of what people say for No 6. You sound like a committed and caring teacher. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love to sleep-in, actually am a night-owl so it's seldom me to wake-up early not until it's 10. whew! :)

    Mine is here: My Friday Fill-Ins :)

    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete