Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Teaser Tuesday- October 5, 2010

TEASER TUESDAYS asks you to:
Grab your current read.Let the book fall open to a random page.
Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!
Please avoid spoilers!

My two teasers:
"The world has transformed to flame and smoke.  Burning branches crack from trees and fall in showers of parks at my feet."~pg 172, The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins

2 comments:

  1. Oh, enjoy The Hunger Games! I hope you really enjoy it. Great teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Teaser!

    Can't wait to read this book. I have it sitting on my book shelf waiting to be read. Probably after I move I'll read it.

    Can't wait for your review!

    Here is mine: http://bookbookie.blogspot.com/2010/10/teaser-tuesdays.html

    ReplyDelete