Sunday, October 17, 2010

The Sunday Salon- October 17, 2010

The Sunday Salon


So I think I'm bad luck for the Gators.  I went to up to Gainesville to watch the Gators play Mississippi State.  It should have been an easy win.  Yet we lost.  Again.  For the third week in a row.  Argh!  Today I went with a bunch of friends to Food and Wine at Epcot and I wore a Gators shirt.  A lot of people commented about the loss, but I told them that I am not a fair-weather fan and that "In all kinds of weather, we'll all stick together".  Hopefully we can win a couple more of our games!

I finished and reviewed the following books this week:
Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
Cloaked by Alex Flinn












I fulfilled items in the following challenges this week:
2010 100+ Reading Challenge: 135, 136, 137
2010 Young Adult Reading Challenge: 102, 103, 104
ARC Reading Challenge 2010: 97

I am currently reading Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins and up next is Her and Me and You by Lauren Strasnick.

No comments:

Post a Comment