Sunday, October 3, 2010

The Sunday Salon- October 3, 2010

The Sunday Salon


Well, last night was a sad night.  My Gators lost against Alabama.  It was a rough night.  There is only one positive:  as one of my kiddos moms put it...if we won tonight and win the rest of our games, there is a good chance we would have been #1 at the end of the season..and a good chance we would meet Bama at the SEC championship...and for the past couple of years, the #1 team has lost the SEC championship...sooooooo there could still be a chance that we will win the rest of our games, meet Bama in the SEC championship and beat them!  One of my best friends is flying in from Colorado this week and we are driving up to Gainesville to watch the Gators play LSU on Saturday.  It should be a good game!

I finished and reviewed the following books this week: 
Halo by Alexandra Adornetto
Cryer's Cross by Lisa McMann
The Twin's Daughter by Lauren Baratz-Logsted
Take a Chance on Me by Jill Mansell












I fulfilled items in the following challenges this week:
2010 100+ Reading Challenge: 129, 130, 131, 132
2010 Young Adult Reading Challenge: 97, 98, 99
ARC Reading Challenge 2010: 92, 93, 94, 95
 
I am currently reading The Candidates (Delcroix Academy #1) by Inara Scott and hopefully I will get to finally start The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins next!

No comments:

Post a Comment