Sunday, October 31, 2010

The Sunday Salon- October 31, 2010

The Sunday Salon

This was a busy week at school.  The kids were so excited about the character parade on Thursday.  And they looked so cute in the costumes.  My class went as characters from fairy tales.  I had a Belle (in her blue dress) costume made.  It was a little on the expensive side, but I have been wanting it for 6 years, and you can't find it in the stores so I just went ahead and got it.  And I love it!

Happy Halloween!

I finished and reviewed the following books this week:
Arizona (Beautiful Dead #2) by Eden Maguire
Desires of the Dead by Kimberly Derting
The Love Goddess' Cooking School by Melissa Senate
Pastworld by Ian Beck


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I fulfilled items in the following challenges this week:
2010 100+ Reading Challenge: 141, 142, 143, 144
2010 Young Adult Reading Challenge: 108, 109, 110
ARC Reading Challenge 2010: 100, 101

I am currently reading The Immortal Realm (Faerie Path #4) and up next is The Enchanted Quest (Faerie Path #5) both by Frewin Jones.

No comments:

Post a Comment