Sunday, January 25, 2009

Book Review- The Midnight Twins



From the inside cover:

Each twin has visions--but is that a blessing or a curse?

After battling a mysterious fire on the night of their thirteenth birthday, identical twins Meredith and Mallory Brynn awaken in the hospital with terrifying new powers: Merry can see into the past and Mally can see into the future.

But their new gifts come with a heavy price: the mystical bond the twins have shared their entire lives is badly damaged.

And now their small town in threatened by a looming danger only the twins can stop. That is, if they can harness their power before it destroys them both.

The first book in a lyrical, haunting new triolgy, The Midnight Twins explores the unearthy connection between the Brynn sisters in the same thrilling prose that has made Jacquelyn Mitchard into a national treasure.

I really enjoyed this book--I couldn't put it down! I have always been interested in twins, ever since I was little. And then I discovered the series of Sweet Valley Twins, Sweet Valley High, and Sweet Valley University. And it turns out that I am now dating a twin! This book was easy to fly through and kept me on the edge of my seat!

I gave this book a rating of 4/5.

This book fullfills the item for the following challenge:

No comments:

Post a Comment