Sunday, December 4, 2011

The Sunday Salon- December 4, 2011

The Sunday Salon

Somehow I managed to skip last week's!  Oops!  Anyways, Thanksgiving was nice and relaxing.  We had it at my parents house again so the food was all normal and yummy!  I could seriously eat Thanksgiving dinner every weekend and never grow old of it! (although I do have to say that I'm spoiled and don't do any of the cooking so my mind might change if I had to!)  The count is on til Christmas.  Only 2 more weeks of school til break.  Yay!

I finished and reviewed the following book in the past two weeks:
Cinder by Marissa Meyer
Everneath by Brodi Ashton
The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater
Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi












I fulfilled items in the following challenges in the past two weeks:
2011 100+ Reading Challenge: 108, 109, 110, 111
2011 ARC Reading Challenge: 87, 88, 89, 90
2011 Young Adult Reading Challenge: 87, 88, 89, 90

I am currently reading Dearly Departed by Lia Habel and up next is A Dog's Purpose by W. Bruce Cameron.

No comments:

Post a Comment