Sunday, June 24, 2012

The Sunday Salon- June 24, 2012

The Sunday Salon

I've spent the past week getting ready for my trip tomorrow.  I'll be in Asia (Hong Kong and Tokyo) for two weeks.  I'm so excited, but a little nervous.  At least when I went to Europe, the letters looked the same and some of the words were similar.  But now, nothing will be familiar!  But we are going to have so much fun!

I finished and reviewed the following books in the past week:
Bite by Laurel K. Hamilton, Charlaine Harris, MaryJanice Davidson, Angela Knight, and Vickie Taylor
 










Flock (Stork #3) by Wendy Delsol










I fulfilled items in the following challenges in the past week:
Sookie Stackhouse Reading Challenge!: Bite
2012 Reading Challenge 150+: 50, 51
2012 TBR Pile Reading Challenge: 3
2012 ARC Reading Challenge: 53
2012 Young Adult Reading Challenge: 47


I am currently reading Just Say Yes by Phillipa Ashley and up next is Once by Anna Carey.


No comments:

Post a Comment