Thursday, November 12, 2009

Book Review- A Happy Halloween

Since I teach Kindergarten, I am also looking to review books that are appropriate for my kiddos, but I won't be giving them ratings. 

One such book is A Happy Halloween by Leslie Nazarian.  I read this book to my students the week of Halloween and they really enjoyed it!   I am always looking for books that go with the themes that I am teaching and that also have an educational element in it.  A Happy Halloween is a counting book written in the holiday's theme.  Each page tells of a number and has a "Halloween-ish" item to go along with it. And every two pages ended in a rhyme. My kids love counting books AND rhyming books, and they really enjoyed the pictures in this one!


*FTC Disclosure: I was given this book for free from the author for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment