Friday, November 6, 2009

Friday Fill-In- November 6, 2009



1. Plans and schedules are things that I love..I'm not the most spontaneous person .
2. I'm happy when things go my way :) .
3. The last thing I drank was Coke (all I ever drink) .
4. One of the most valuable things in my life is/are loved ones .
5. I like white sauce (I hate red sauce) on my pizza.
6. Dear November, please don't turn cold...I like the low 80s temperatures .
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing, tomorrow my plans include making one more stop at the Food and Wine Festival at Epcot with Kory and Sunday, I want to read!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a lot going on! :) Have fun reading tomorrow and Epcot, that sounds like a ton of fun! :) I gotta get up at 5:30 AM in the morning to take my daughter to school - ACK! :( I miss sleep!

    ReplyDelete