Monday, November 16, 2009

Mailbox Monday- November 16, 2009



Mailbox Monday: Here's what came in my mailbox this week:

MONDAY

Nanny Returns- Emma McLaughlin and Nicola Kraus--review for publisher request

Hope In A Jar- Beth Harbison--FrugalReader Book Ring

Girl Stays in the Picture- Melissa De La Cruz--FrugalReader Book Ring

The Lost Summer- Kathryn Williams--FrugalReader Book Ring






TUESDAY

The Mark- Jen Nadol--from publisher by my request

The 39 Clues: In Too Deep- Jude Watson-- for review from publisher

After Ever After- Jordan Sonnenblick-- for review from publisher





THURSDAY

Beautiful World- Anastasia Hollings--Bookmooch

Eternal- Cynthia Leitich Smith—Paperback Swap





FRIDAY

Good Ghouls Do-Julie Kenner--PaperbackSwap

3 comments:

  1. I'm excited for Nanny Returns! I'm sure I'm in a long list for it at the library once it's on the shelves, so I'l be eager to read your review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, great list. Hope you enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had an awesome week! The Nanny Returns should be good! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete